The Process Indicator Tape (Type 1) is designed to seal packs that are exposed to steam sterilization.
The tape distinguishes between items processed and unprocessed in both gravity discharge and pre-vacuum steam sterilization processes.
- Designed for use in gravity sterilizers operating at 121°C for 30 minutes, 132°C for 3 minutes, 132°C for 10 minutes, 132°C for 15 minutes, 135°C for 3 minutes and 135°C for 10 minutes, or pre-vacuum sterilizers operating at 132°C for 3 minutes, 132°C for 4 minutes, 134°C for 3 minutes, 134°C for 4 minutes and 135°C for 3 minutes
- Designed to use on disposable wraps. The tape requires pressure upon application in order to provide proper contact, assuring that the tape will stay in place throughout the steam autoclave process. After use, the tape removes easily
- Made of a saturated crepe paper printed with non lead based ink, the beige indicator lines turn dark brown/black once exposed to the steam process.
- It is coated with a synthetic, solvent-free adhesive
- This product is not made with natural rubber latex
- Lead is not used in the manufacturing of the ink of indicator lines
- Each roll individually wrapped
- Meets ISO 11140-1:2014 requirement
- Meets US Specification 510(K) # K191741
Product Items List
|Item Code||Product||Quantity Per Unit|
|4110-146-18CS||Autoclave Tape, 18mm x 55mm (approx. 3/4" x 60 yards)||48 Rolls / Case|
|4110-146-24CS||Autoclave Tape, 24mm x 55mm (approx. 1" x 60 yards)||36 Rolls / Case|