The Process Indicator Tape (Class 1) is designed to seal packs that are exposed to steam sterilization.
The tape distinguishes between items processed and unprocessed.
- Designed for use in gravity sterilizers operating at 121°C for 30 minutes, or pre-vacuum sterilizers operating at 132°C for 4 minutes and 135°C for 3 minutes.
- Designed to use on disposable wraps. The tape requires pressure upon application in order to provide proper contact, assuring that the tape will stay in place throughout the steam autoclave process. After use, the tape removes easily.
- The green indicator lines turn black once exposed to the steam process.
- Made of a saturated crepe paper printed with non lead based ink.
- It is coated with a synthetic, solvent-free adhesive.
- This product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Each roll individually wrapped
- Meets ISO 11140-1:2014 requirement
- Meets US Specification 510(K) # K161024
- For single use only.
Product Items List
|Item Code||Product||Quantity Per Unit|
|4110-144-18CS||Autoclave Tape, 18mm x 55mm (approx. 3/4" x 60 yards)||48 Rolls / Case|
|4110-144-24CS||Autoclave Tape, 24mm x 55mm (approx. 1" x 60 yards)||36 Rolls / Case|